The School of Business and Hospitality delivers dynamic instruction and proactive advisement to students as they pursue their academic goals. The programs are designed to ensure success upon program completion as students enter employment, transfer to a university partner, or explore entrepreneurship opportunities.
Business programs provide a strong business core, sought-after computer and communications skills, and internship opportunities.
Hospitality programs prepare students for transfer to a four-year institution and career placement in the food service administration, catering, culinary arts, meeting services management.
Non-College Credit Course Options
- 75 Hour NYS Real Estate Salesperson Pre-Licensing Course
- Insurance Pre-Licensing
- Insurance Continuing Education Courses
- Center for Leadership Excellence
- Barista Certificate
- Brewing Fundamentals Certificate
- Sexual Harassment Training
- Notary Public Test Prep
- Online Paralegal Certificate
- Online Legal Secretary Program
- Online Certificate in Data Analysis
- Online Social Media for Business Certificate
- Online Project Management Exam Prep
- Online Lean Six Sigma
- Online Digital Marketing Certificate
Business & Hospitality
Contact School of Business & Hospitality
Christine VanNamee, Dean