Free Virtual Fitness Week
During the Center for Corporate and Community Education's annual Free Fitness Week, all classes are free and open to the public, offering participants the opportunity to sample many of the health and wellness classes offered by MVCC.
- When: Jan. 4-7, 2021
- Where: Zoom (links are below)
- Registration: No registration required.
- Questions? Contact CCED by calling 315-792-5300.
Health and Wellness Classes
Monday, Jan. 4
Zoom Link (for all classes): https://tinyurl.com/FFW-Monday
- Pilates with Kathy: 5-5:30 p.m.
- Yoga Balance with Linda: 5:45-6:15 p.m.
- Yin Yoga with Linda: 6:30-7:15 p.m.
Tuesday, Jan. 5
Zoom Link (for all classes): https://tinyurl.com/FFW-Tuesday
- HIIT Yoga with Kathy: 5-5:30 p.m.
- Strengthen, Sculpt, and Tone: 6 -6:45 p.m.
- Yoga Abs with Linda: 7-7:30 p.m.
Wednesday, Jan. 6
Zoom Link (for all classes): https://tinyurl.com/FFW-Wednesday
- LifeFit Yoga with Kathy: 5-5:30 p.m.
- Fitness Instructor Meet and Greet: 5:45-6:15 p.m.
Thursday, Jan. 7
Zoom Link (for all classes): https://tinyurl.com/FFW-Thursday
- Gentle Flow Yoga: 5:30-6 p.m.
- Strengthen, Sculpt, and Tone: 6:15-7 p.m.