Start on your path to acquiring education that may shape your future. Our online Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement ADP, starting in August 2021, is specifically designed with working police officers in mind. We know that you may be working rotating, non-traditional, or unpredictable shifts. We know that once you leave work that you have other demands that involve family and your community. We know that you desire to complete your education, but have not found a college program that is flexible enough to accommodate your work and personal life. MVCC makes it easy for you to obtain your associate degree from the comfort of your home.
MVCC’s Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement ADP is only open to veteran police officers and individuals that have completed a pre-employment police training program that earned college credit.
- You will be in an online learning community with other police officers and future police officers.
- As a veteran police officer, you will be granted credit for your police training and experience.
- Additionally, you may receive transfer credit for previous college course work.
- You can earn up to 32 credits towards the required 64 for your previous training and knowledge.
- At the start of the program, you will be provided with your course schedule for the entire program so that you can plan your life.
- The program is designed for you to take one course at a time.
- From start to finish, you will complete your associate degree in 17 months or less.
Contact us to learn more about this program and to get started. Hassle-free registration, scheduled breaks, and support services are all a part of the cohort. Financial aid is available to qualified individuals.
Enhance your future today
Furthering your education with MVCC's online Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement ADP will provide you with the degree to enhance your future:
- Promotional opportunities
- Special positions
- More retirement options
Flex your way to success
Our program is a way to earn a degree that fits your busy lifestyle, preparing working police officers for a career change in criminal justice. By joining this online cohort, you will be in an online learning community with your colleagues and you will have the flexibility to continue working while you earn a degree.
Financial aid is available for those who qualify. Contact your local agency to see if they offer tuition reimbursement for course completion.
Advisors who help you succeed
With the MVCC online Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement ADP, we provide every student with an advisor who will be a "helping hand," walking you through your entire education from application to graduation.